Here I am to give y’all a peek into what’s included in my updated Autumn / Fall Math Centers for Kindergarten.
This blog post contains sample pages from my Autumn / Fall Math Centers for Kindergarten packet. You can download the free sample pages by clicking on the photos.
1. Pumpkin ten frame write & wipe numbers (1-20)
2. Autumn / Fall count and clip cards
3. Missing pumpkin numbers (1-20)
4. Build an autumn / fall pattern (AB/ABB/AAB/ABC) (20 patterns to build)
5. Autumn / Fall count and graph (1-5)
6. Colored pencil tally mark match
7. Autumn / Fall number puzzles (1-10)
8. Acorn addition: making 10 on a ten frame
9. Pumpkin odd and even sorting (1-100)
10. Autumn / fall non standard measurement
11. Autumn / Fall sort by size.
12. Squirrel and acorn color words
13. Autumn / Fall leaves clip the shape cards
14. Fruit and vegetable sorting
Recording pages are included for all activities.
I hope these pictures have given you a good idea of what is included in this packet!
To purchase the complete Autumn / Fall Math Centers for Kindergarten packet from TPT, click here.
To purchase the complete Autumn / Fall Math Centers for Kindergarten packet from Kinder-Resources, click here.
As with all my centers, there is quite a bit of prep time involved and I know not everyone has that luxury; in this case, you may find my worksheets packet more suitable! Please click here or on the picture below to check out my Autumn Math Worksheets and Activities packet for Kindergarten.
Happy Teaching 🙂