If you are looking for something to help with letter recognition, letter formation and phonetic sounds, then this Phonics Letter of the Week pack is for you!
My aim when creating this book was to provide a unit for teaching one letter of the alphabet at a time. There is a great emphasis on letter sounds, which makes this an ideal tool for phonics teaching. There are 30 games, activities and worksheets that can be used to help you teach the letter Bb at the beginning of the year and to reinforce and consolidate what has been learnt throughout the year.
Please note that this packet focuses ONLY on the letter B. To view and purchase the entire Phonics Letter of the Week MEGA BUNDLE, click here.
Phonics Letter of the Week Contents
1. Alphabet poster with correct letter formation
2. Alphabet Poster with CVC words
3. Alphabet flash cards with correct letter formation
4. Alphabet play dough mat with correct letter formation
5. Alphabet Write and Wipe cards with correct letter formation
6. Alphabet, CVC words and vocabulary Write and Wipe Mat
7. Alphabet vocabulary cards and Write the Room activity page
8. Sound Hound center activity
9. Build a Sentence center
10. Alphabet and sight words flip books
11. Alphabet activity mini book
12. Alphabet and sight word reader
13. Missing letter cut and paste reader
14. Beginning sounds CVC picture scramble cut and paste activity
15. Letter maze
16. Font discrimination maze
17. Hidden Letter Worksheets
18. Beginning sounds Color It! worksheet
19. Alphabet letter find
20. Handwriting practice
21. Uppercase and Lowercase letter sort cut and paste
22. Beginning Sounds Cut and Paste
23. CVC Words Match Cut and Paste
24. CVC read-match-write
25. Homework reading page
26. Alphabet reading fluency strips with CVC words
27. Reading page for letter identification
28. Build a Sentence Cut and Paste Worksheets (set of 5)
29. Alphabet Crown
30. Alphabet templates for upper and lower case letters
These two blank uppercase and lowercase letters can be used for arts and crafts for children to be creative in decorating or coloring it as they wish. Please visit my blog for more craft ideas: www.inmyworld.com.au/category/preschool
Click here or the image below to download the FREE Phonics Letter of the Week “B” packet.
Click here or the image below to view the Phonics Letter of the Week MEGA BUNDLE.
Happy Teaching 🙂